Dental Office Visit- Plano Texas
Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible. Dr. Bellingham and the team at Bellingham Family Dentistry welcome you and/or your loved one[s] to our practice! Thank you for choosing us as your dental provider. Our mission as a team is to provide the best dental care possible in an environment where you are treated like family. We promise to work with you to provide the best options for your specific situation while in a judgment-free zone where we aim to address and manage any dental fears. Our team understands the importance of your time and money and strives to remain on time and transparent with your financial estimates and options
YOUR FIRST VISIT IS ALL ABOUT YOU – YOUR COMFORT, YOUR HAPPINESS, AND YOUR HEALTH.
During your first visit, we will review your dental and medical history forms, and take X-rays of your teeth and mouth. Then, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-rays, help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions that you may have. At your next visit, one of our hygienists will clean and polish your teeth, checking your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis.
What to Expect
• Approximately 1 ½ hour for an adult new patient appointment.
• Approximately 1 hr for a child (under 14) new patient appointment.
• Upon arrival, please check in with the front desk and submit your new patient forms.
• We will take a set of comprehensive x-rays and a CT scan.
• Dr. Bellingham will review your x-rays with you and explain your treatment options.
• The patient coordinator will provide you with a plan for treatment.
• If you’re a new patient to our office with an emergency toothache, rest assured that we will treat you immediately with the upmost care available to us
BRING YOUR SMILE, BUT ALSO REMEMBER TO BRING THESE WITH YOU TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT:
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card
REGULAR CHECKUPS ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF MAINTAINING A HEALTHY SMILE!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand that you have a busy schedule, so when you’re preparing to visit the dentist, please remember that your appointments can last between 45 and 90 minutes.
Contact us so that we may assist you!
5949 Dallas Parkway, Ste 200
Plano, TX 75093