Why Bellingham Family Dentistry in Plano Texas?
At Bellingham Family Dentistry, we are committed to providing the highest quality clinical care and personalized service in a warm and compassionate atmosphere. Dr. Adam Bellingham and our staff enjoy getting to know each patient and their families and love creating relationships that last multiple generations.
A LIFETIME OF HEALTHY SMILES STARTS HERE!
- We believe in providing optimal treatment results, but recognize that the overall dental experience is crucial, too. That’s why we customize treatment plans for each individual’s goals and expectations.
- Being clinically competent and providing advanced infection control are standards that we strive to exceed with the newest technology and techniques.
- We are especially attentive to everyone’s individual needs and do our best to be helpful with insurance, flexible scheduling, flexible payment options, and any special needs that our families and patients have.
- Parents and patients will be reassured by the level of expertise of our friendly and highly experienced staff.
Our dental team is dedicated to helping you maintain your health and your beautiful smile for many years to come. We look forward to getting to know you and your family. Please contact our Plano dental practice to learn more about the dental care we provide and to schedule an appointment.
Practicing good oral hygiene means maintaining your smile by visiting the dentist regularly and taking care of your teeth and gums between checkups. Our practice wants to make sure that you get the most out of your office visits, and that your teeth stay healthy for life! We’ll work with you to provide complete dental care and show you how to maintain your smile at home with the right dental products for you and your family.
DENTAL CLEANINGS AND REGULAR CHECKUPS
Regular dental checkups are an important part of maintaining your oral health. During your regular checkup, your hygienist will:
- Check for any problems that you may not see or feel
- Look for cavities or any other signs of tooth decay
- Inspect your teeth and gums for gingivitis and signs of periodontal disease
- Provide a thorough tooth cleaning, rinse, and polish
Visiting the dentist every six months gives you the chance to talk with your doctor and receive answers for any questions you may have about your oral health. Checkups are also a great way for you to find out about new treatments that may benefit your smile.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT TOOTHPASTE AND TOOTHBRUSH
From toothpaste and mouthwash to toothbrushes and dental floss, it’s important to choose the right products for your smile. Keep in mind that when you’re looking for a new toothpaste or toothbrush, be sure to choose one that has been approved by the American Dental Association (ADA). Your dentist can also help by recommending certain dental products for use at home.